Your Business Name
WHAT IS VANILLA ESSENTIAL OIL?
Vanilla essential oil is widely used in both commercial and domestic perfume manufacturing and aromatherapy, but many people don’t realize the array of health benefits that come from using vanilla oil, even though it is not technically an essential oil. Internally, pure vanilla oil fights inflammation, works as an antidepressant and contains high levels of antioxidants — preventing the growth of cancer cells.
7 HEALTH BENEFITS OF VANILLA OIL
1. Contains Antioxidant Properties
2. Boosts Libido
3. Relieves PMS Symptoms
4. Fights Infections
5. Works as an Antidepressant
6. Reduces Inflammation
7. Lowers Blood Pressure
HOW TO USE VANILLA OIL
• To relax your body and mind, massage 10 drops of your homemade vanilla oil infusion into your neck, feet, chest and stomach. This relieves muscle aches, PMS cramps, feelings of anxiety and works as an antibacterial agent.
• To improve sleeping patterns, inhale 3–5 drops of vanilla oil before bed or make your own vanilla oil bath by adding 5–10 drops to warm water.
• To use vanilla oil for skin health, add 2–3 drops to your daily face wash or lotion. Try adding 5 drops of vanilla oil to your face wash.